We Are Here To Supply And Service Your Filter Needs.
Reliable CDC Anti-Clog® Block
For Use Wherever Air Conditioning Or Refrigeration Is Used
Anti-Clog® Blocks are designed for use in air conditioning units and low profile units where clearance is at a minimum. The Anti-Clog Block provides inexpensive health protection as well as preventative maintenance of your HVAC system.
Where Is The Anti-Clog® Block Needed?
HVAC Filter Services
- Apartment Building
- Office Buildings
HVAC Filter Services
- Health Clubs
- Nursing Homes
When Is The Best Time To Install The Anti-Clog® Block
For Optimal Performance:
Install the Anti-Clog® Block during pre-season maintenance programs prior to system start up.
Replace the Anti-Clog® Block every 3 months for the duration of the cooling season.
Following These Recommended Usage Program Will Protect Buildings From:
- Drain pan overflow resulting in costly flood damage.
- The spread of harmful bacteria bred in drain pans
How Does The Anti-Clog® Block Work?
Anti-Clog® Block is a biocide (quaternary ammonium) tablet enclosed in a plastic housing. Ultrasonically sealed to the housing is a white filter pad. Water is absorbed by the filter pad and “wicked” to the tablet.
The release of the powerful biocide is initiated as the water begins dissolving the tablet. The filter pad controls the release of biocide resulting in a 3 month service life in even the hottest and most humid climates!
Anti-Clog® Block works either horizontally or vertically at angles up to 60°, without compromising performance.
Why Is The Anti-Clog® Block A Superior Product?
- It contains the highest amount of active biocide of ANY product on the market!
- It is the ONLY product on the market permitted by the EPA to make Legionnaire’s Disease Bacteria (LDB) kill claim!
- The filter pad meters a consistent biocide release for a 3 month service life!
- It’s safe to use, sealed, tamperproof housing prevents contact with biocide!
- Controls slime build-up that can cause costly drain pan overflows.
- Controls musty odors introduced into the air handling units as a result of bacterial slime accumulations.
- It is EPA registered!
- pH neutralizers protect pan from corrosion
- Quality engineered not to clog a drain hole
- Easy to install in just about any cooling equipment. Simply place the sealed tamperproof housing under cooling coils in the middle of the pan. Works immediately upon water contact./li>
Reliable Filters With Spor-Ax® Antimicrobial
Microbial Growth On Filters:
Microbial growth on filters can result in an early change out. The shortest service life means the unexpected cost of replacement filters and associated labor to remove, dispose of and install the new filters. Fiberbond filters with Spor-Ax® effectively control the growth of mold, mildew, algae, and fungi on filters. Fiberbond filters with Spor-Ax® do not support the growth of microbes.
FIBERBOND FILTERS With SPOR-AX® DO NOT SUPPORT GROWTH OF MICROBES – SPOX-AX® REMAINS ACTIVE FOR THE LIFE OF THE FILTER!
Dirty Filters – A Perfect Host:
Three elements support microbial growth: darkness, moisture and a supply of nutrients. All are readily available within the confinements of an air handler system. Filtration media can provide a breeding ground for mold and mildew.
THE HIDDEN COST OF EARLY CHANGE OUT:
Filters with microbial growth can require premature change out due to increased pressure drop. The microbial growth can be easily visible on the surface of the filter or as hidden growth within the media. The build up of microbial growth can cause an increase in resistance and reduce the usable service life of the filter. This unplanned expenditure can include the cost of replacement filters and freight plus labor costs to move, remove and dispose of old filters and install the new filters.
WEIGH THE FACTS – Choose Fiberbond Filter W/Spor-Ax®:
Initial filter cost is only part of the total filter cost. Performance or level of filtration along with product quality, ease of installation and service life are factors for evaluation. Add in the costs that might occur from microbial growth. Fiberbond filters with Spor-Ax® antimicrobial are the logical choice.